Benefits in planning
- High planning reliability through expert advice and planning support.
- simple design without pipework calculation
- Maximum flexibility in device placement
- optimum operating conditions and efficient system technology
- Perfect also for easy retrofit installation
The international trend towards the introduction of energy-saving regulations strengthens the requirements for energy efficiency for both new buildings and for renovated buildings. A very good insulation of the building, e.g. built according to Green Building Standard, accompanied by tight sealed building shells.
Decentralized ventilation units take over in addition to the heat recovery also out a substantial contribution to the reduction of fine dust and allergens in the interior from the outside air and filters beforehand.
Decentralized ventilation units from Ventomaxx®International are therefore perfect for air exchanging and for removing excess humidity as well pollutants in the air.
They are therefore an important part of a healthy indoor climate and at the same time an active and sustainable contribution to environmental protection (reduction of CO2).
The decentralized ventilation system WRG PLUS is already adapted to the typical room sizes in residential construction. Depending on the definition of air quality comfort conditions, the planning a device for room sizes 10-25 m² can be regarded as average.
Benefits of the Installation
- simple calculation and installation, has no ventilation ducts required
- no pipe connecting the devices to each other
- Small wall openings (H / B 200x190 mm) required - No static problems!
- Low upfront investment in object business through the use of a rough construction assembly sets.
- Simple change to another series at any time for the same indoor / outdoor optics.
- Simple to install in new construction and renovation buildings possible
- Fast commissioning thanks to "Plug & Play"